Sunday, February 23, 2014

Be Still My Heart

No, I mean literally. When those mockingbirds sing outside my window in the morning I recognize some of those songs from my childhood. I never even knew that I was paying attention.

If I can just let my heart run this show everything will be fine. There is drama and there is conflict everywhere you go. If you allow it to take over the wheel, it will. Help folks when you can. That's what love is about.

If the external problems become your problems you haven't helped anyone or anything. Be the love.


1 comment:

  1. Ronnie, I'm loving this blog. I have to keep reminding myself daily that my heart generally knows best. And I'm so much happier when I open up and lead with my heart. It's a journey and it scares the bejezus out of me to take down the walls that I've built over the years and remember how to live that way... how to listen to my inner voice and follow it. Thank you for this post today. Thank you for speaking to my heart today. :)

    ReplyDelete