Saturday, November 23, 2013

Duh

Okay, the concept of responsibility for your own happiness I get. You really have to put it together with the idea that you can't make another person happy to have anything worthwhile, though.

Oh, you can please another person. You can cherish and love someone. I recommend it with all my heart.

If you take on another person's happiness, however, you're doomed. You're likely to make that other person pretty miserable in the process, too.

I'm happy when I'm making music and I don't get to make music nearly often enough. Whose fault is that, you're probably asking. Oh, yeah. That's my responsibility, too, isn't it?

I suppose I learned about misery and heartache from the best. I'm gonna learn about joy and happiness on my own. Come on, Jamaica, let's laugh. I don't care what the question is, love is the answer.


No comments:

Post a Comment