Saturday, March 2, 2013

T.V. and Movies- True Love

All I know about love and life I learned at the movies and from television. I know what you're thinking. You're right. I don't know much.

Growing up down the street from the Palma Ceia Theater I sat through The Rose Tattoo at least six or seven times. I still have no idea what that picture is about. My idea of a married couple is still Ozzie and Harriet or Rock Hudson and Doris Day. My idea of lust is all formed around some version of Brigitte Bardot combined with the sweet innocence of Annette.

Spending time with someone who doesn't want to be with me is my idea of hell. I didn't learn that in Sunday school. That one I learned in life.

Always hated that song. Always made me cry. Still does.



2 comments:

  1. Today, I want to use this opportunity to tell everyone about Dr agbuza of agbuzaodera@g mai l.com, on how he help me reunited with my husband after 2 months of divorce.My husband divorce me because he saw another woman in his office and he said to me that he is no longer in love with me anymore and decide to divorce me.I seek help from the Net and i saw good talk about Dr agbuza and i contact him and explain my problem to him and he cast a spell for me which i use to get my husband back within 2 days.am totally happy because there is no reparations and side-effect. If you need his help Email him at agbuzaodera@g mai l.com

    ReplyDelete