Thursday, August 27, 2020

No Happy Endings

 



I have obsessed over the idea that I write the same song over and over since it first occurred to me. Now, suddenly, I realize that there are only a few stories. The joy is in the variations. 

The stories, I suppose, all begin with some form of, "Once upon a time...".

Eventually boy meets girl. Nobody lives happily ever after. Ever.

With that in mind, I hope you love and sing and dance. I hope you laugh often and cuddle when you can. Enjoy the company of children when you get the opportunity and pet every dog. Read the books that remind you of our connection and watch all the movies make you laugh or cry.

Try not to judge and love with all your might. Your only role in the balance of good and evil is to tip the scale in the right direction.

You're doing fine. Enjoy it all.






No comments:

Post a Comment