Tuesday, January 22, 2019

At My Unexceptional Best!






There are days, lots of days, in fact, when my existence seems small. Almost insignificant. Oh, I think I'm fine. I'm not much impressed with the president of the United States, either. The pope? Nice guy with a good job and a ridiculous wardrobe. 

This is a day when I'm having trouble accepting NFL quarterback salaries. Well, not accepting those salaries. You know very well what I mean.

When they explained that I'm socially awkward, I thought it had something to do with my manners. My dance skills. My small talk.

Turns out I just don't have much of anything to say. To anyone. I write this dribble to keep from annoying folks on the bus bench. Really. Now, I know what you're thinking- "Doesn't he know about bars?" Honestly, I never developed decent drinking habits.

When I run old blogs here, it's because I just can't make myself do this.







No comments:

Post a Comment