Friday, December 14, 2018

What Now?






Who decides who's important? What is the criteria? Does it matter? I've always had more questions than answers and, to tell you the truth, I'm a little suspicious of the ones who have more answers. You know, the ones who never change their minds.

Here I sit at midnight, Paul Ryan is on my mind. If I had any self control, politics would never cross my mind. I don't. It does. Seems to me that maybe we owe young Paul a tip of the hat. He and his pals seem to have hastened the diminution of men in government. Orrin Hatch may be the final nail in the coffin, pun intended.

Count me as one of those who holds Representative Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez to a different standard. She's better. Smarter. She doesn't pretend to have all the answers. She seems to have a lot of them, though, and they seem to be good ones. I feel really lucky to have lived to see this.







No comments:

Post a Comment