Sunday, December 31, 2017

It's Cold In Here






Food. Water. Love. Seems to me there's plenty to go around for everybody. The problem seems to be distribution. There's a bottleneck in the system. Let's tax food thrown away from grocery stores and restaurants. I propose that we outlaw private ownership of water sources. Shouldn't water be treated like air?

There's already a reward for giving away love. Give some. You'll see. 

Yet there are so very many lonely people who are desperate for affection, so many animals in our shelters and on the streets. If you have some love to spare, and I dare say most of us do, get out there and spread it around.

Shouldn't I be ashamed of such juvenile, simplistic claptrap? This is all I got.



                                      




No comments:

Post a Comment