Saturday, December 10, 2016

Russian Dressing






Is it too anthropomorphic of me to put up a Christmas tree for Jamaica? Even if I just drape a single strand of pink lights from Walgreens on a parlor palm?

By the way, you two women who called me socially awkward- you were right. Who knew? That's rhetorical. I don't need anyone making it worse. Now, about that "arrogant" description- I'll just patiently wait for an apology.

My big, new plan is to start an Elliott Love Prize. If I just award it to someone who has passed on through this life, then I don't have to worry much about coming up with cash. This year, for 2017, the prizes go to Robin Williams, Lottie Adams and Lord Buckley. Congratulations and thank you for your love, your magic.

Give us peace on earth and end this dreadful, dreadful war.




No comments:

Post a Comment