Monday, December 26, 2016

Pass The Dog and Bathe The Biscuits






I'm starting to think that maybe I've told you all of my stories. You know- two hats, the hot rods, the pets, Elvis, the loves and losses and the death of rock'n'roll. Oh, yeah- peace and love.

There are times that I'm pretty sure that I've played you all of my songs, too. Worse yet, more than once. Occasionally I make out a song list for a show. Of course I don't pay any attention to it. I just do it because other folks do. Now I can sit and stare at titles and not see one song that I'm anxious to share. Oh, I write new ones but they're just like the old ones. Love comes, love goes.

The radio show? Same thing. There are days when I struggle to put together a playlist. Sometimes I just stare at the titles, pretty sure that I've played every song that's worth playing. Most of 'em last week!

It's way too late for any re-invention, not that I'm capable of any such thing. I'm younger than the president-elect but I don't know anything about running a government. 

Oh, wait!




No comments:

Post a Comment