Monday, July 4, 2016

Low T For All


On a bad day I seem to think that there's some plan here. Usually I like to believe in total random anarchy. Take testosterone. Please, take testosterone. The ones who believe in order theorize that it has two purposes- procreation and dominance.

Is it my imagination or do we have too many folks on the planet and too many folks fighting "with god on their side" now?

Me? I'd put a bonobo in charge. Any bonobo. 

My enthusiasm for a female president of the United States is nothing new. I have to admit that I would have preferred one who didn't scratch her crotch through a pantsuit while spitting and spouting jingoistic rhetoric. Oh, she will have my vote but I would be lying if I didn't admit that it's more a vote against fascism, xenophobia and pure D meanness than it is a strike for feminism.

My wallet is pink. Paper. Yeah, I carry a pink, paper wallet. I have no interest in any boy's night out. Leave me at home with the girls. Girls are better.


                                   
   

No comments:

Post a Comment