Friday, December 11, 2015

Don't Make Me Come Over There


According to the little girl up on the stage, "He don't take aim he just bang, bang, bangs." And then the look. Done. 

Cursed with good memory, these dreams aren't just in color. Now they're neon.They're 3-D!

What hath nature wrought?

Now, I'm trying my best to be objective about all this. From my observations love is everything. I'm basing that on supply and demand. Too many lonely people. Too many pets in shelters. Worse, they're not the worst off.

You can't just drop your love off in the parking lot at the mall this year. Your personal check won't do. Be brave. Courageous. Be kind. Love hard. Harder.



2 comments:

  1. I'm cursed with the same "gift?" of memory. Can't wrap my head around any kind of fear, except an abject fear of poverty. People forget there were some declaring the end of the world in 1976 while the Vietnam War was going on. Various years I watched and waited, but I guess now it's gonna be 2017. Look out..

    ReplyDelete