Sunday, October 26, 2014

Wherever Mrs. Calabash Is

Sometimes I go for long periods steady in my belief that I have no regrets. Suddenly, boom! I'm overwhelmed with uncertainty and remorse. I'm there now. 

What about every single homeless person that I passed without rolling down my window and sharing just a little of what I have. Sarcasm? Harrumph! Certainly nothing to be proud of. We sarcastic types hope that it will pass as a "dry sense of humor." I surely could have done more to keep stray animals and pets without homes safe. 

Probably my biggest regrets have to do with personal failures that are too sad for me to think about, much less write about. Some things can't be fixed.

To keep this from becoming tedious, I won't even begin to run through the entire list. Let me just say that I'm working every day to make up for my shortcomings. I'm a lazy man and I've got plenty on my plate.



No comments:

Post a Comment