Saturday, September 20, 2014

Weather And Man

It's rained all day and now I guess it's gonna rain all night. Okay by me. Jamaica doesn't much care for it, though. The rain seems to make her nervous.

I read an article that informs me that new scientific studies seem to indicate that dogs don't really care whether or not you talk to them. Yeah, I know- how can they tell any such thing, right? Well, I don't know. I didn't read the piece all that carefully. I guess they measure brain waves while talking to them or something.

They like to be pet and they like to go for walks and rides. They don't care whether or not you talk to them.

Now this means that I do all this babbling either for nothing or for my own entertainment. So what? In the big scheme of things most of what I do is pretty inconsequential. I do most of it for my own entertainment.

Oh, I'm important. Everybody's important. I'm special, too. Everyone is. I'm star stuff held together by love. I was made for love. You were, too. I love you. Now I'm gonna read this to my dog.


1 comment:

  1. I don't agree with them....Lindy loves to communicate with me...talking is just one of them.....that head cock when I say certain things is proof she is listening, thinking and enjoying the conversation.....thanks Ronny

    ReplyDelete