Friday, May 10, 2024

Home Again

 



Well, it's warm over there, I'll give you that. It's always great to see old friends. Of course I miss more than I'm able to see. I'll be back before too long. Meantime, there's no place like home and home is where the heart is. Oh, I could go on and on with the cornball maxims. 

These days I live life. I spent the early part preparing. It took all I had to invent George Ronald Elliott. Turns out the Social Security number and driver's license weren't adequate. Schools, jobs and social pressure were never enough to bend me properly. 

Now in our Portland, the locals proudly sport "Keep Portland Weird" bumper stickers just like the folks in the other Portland.

I'll do what I can.

Give us peace on earth and end this dreadful, dreadful war.






No comments:

Post a Comment