Thursday, March 16, 2023

Angel Breath and Radar Guns

 




Well, sir- I've come this far and I never believed in rearview mirrors. All the rolltop, bebop travel guides in the western world ignored Portland, Dorset for too long. Far too long.

We've discovered the centre of the universe. Did you notice how some spell-check doolollie changed the spelling there? I feel like I've blundered onto the set of A Hard Day's Night.

For some time now I've been suspicious that life would present itself. That opening act was alright. Fine, in fact. This, though, is sublime. It's Tecnicolor©. Maybe it's the set of Help!

My trusty pack is waiting for me. Not patiently, I hope. As soon as the Home Office determines that I'm fit for UK soil, I'm off again. I pray, in my way, for kindness to return to these shores.

Give us peace on earth and end this dreadful, dreadful war.








No comments:

Post a Comment