Wednesday, April 3, 2019

Vulnerable Assets






Well, sir, I've been bossed and I've been the boss. I wasn't designed for either role. I do what I want and I hope that you do, too. Seems to me that the age of information has shown us all a little too much about our institutions.

Once you know that a church leader has taken the side of a pedophile over a child, it's hard to be respectful. 

Don't even start me ranting about our government. There was a day when I thought that, at least, our government was better than the others. Those days are well behind us.

In history and civics classes I learned about the evil anarchists. I've grown old and ended up an anarchist and, funny enough, I don't feel evil at all.







1 comment:

  1. Gets me pissed first thing this morning, greed is winning the greedy know exactly how much to take how little to give just enough to keep most of us in line, thankfully Ronny is doing his part.

    ReplyDelete