Saturday, August 6, 2016

Lucky Sperm Club


"Leave it alone," I remind myself. 

"Just don't touch them."

When I see those two smirking faces though, I just can't help myself.

Oh, I hear Mika and Joe gush about how you just can't "fake family." You know as well as I do that Joe just wishes that he had been born into royalty himself. 

Smart, too. I mean we all realized immediately that Obama was plagiarizing Don, Jr. in his speech at the DNC. Fortunately Don was discreet and polite enough not to make a big deal of it like those pesky Democrats.

Of course beside their good jobs and straight teeth they have their big game achievements. If it can be paid for, they've killed it. We've seen Uday and Qusay, er- Don, Jr. and Eric with the casual carcasses of an elephant, a crocodile and a leopard. We'll just have to wait and see what this current trip to Alaska yields. That Trump family's not gonna starve!

Somehow the concept of revolution makes more sense to me now than it did in high school history class. Pass the cake, please.



No comments:

Post a Comment