Monday, November 17, 2014

Not Hep

News flash- I'm not cool. I've never been able to even make myself use the term. I'm not good at slang. It doesn't suit me. I'm not hep, hip, rad or even fashionable. Never was. Never could have been.

I'm hoping that this doesn't read as though I find myself above all this. I always wanted to be in the know, up with the latest trends. In other words, I'm not above it. I just can't do it.

It has taken a very long time for this to sink in. Women in my life have always tried to help. I've been accused of wanting to be loved. Well, yeah, I suppose there's something to that. Who don't?

When the Love Generation came along I thought my time had come. I'm hokey to my core. All I want is world peace, freedom, happiness and love for all creatures. Oh, yeah- I want the earth to be lovingly cared for, too. I'm easy to please.



No comments:

Post a Comment