Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Man And The Peter Principle

Okay, so why do all these folks vote against their own best interest? Why don't politicians turn hero by admitting that we're on the brink of extinction and talk honestly and eloquently about climate change? Why on earth do we allow Wall Street to cheat and win and keep the dough? Why do we settle for mediocre healthcare while paying more than the rest of the world?

Of course I could go on and on. Heck, I do! Believe me, I know that I'm beginning to sound like a broken record. It fascinates me, though, that fixing this world seems like such an obvious task and we continue to spend our time worrying about celebrity couples and iPhones.

Maybe we peaked with rock'n'roll and air conditioning.

Give me all your love. I'll fight with it.


No comments:

Post a Comment