Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Celebrity Dreams

Can't say that I dream much about celebrities. Glad of it, too. I woke up this morning, though, with the idea that Bob Dylan was making important investment decisions and all of the bankers were scurrying around to help. Went back to sleep to find Mr. Zimmerman starring in a new one. This time he was predicting Gypsy Moths. Yeah, they were coming and plenty of them, too. What do you suppose this means? Now, I've never been one of those Dylan nuts. I mean he sings pretty and he's had some fantastic hair dos, at least for a white guy, but I've never fully worshipped at the altar if you know what I mean.

Do you suppose that celebrities ever dream about me? I mean does the aging Tuesday Weld ever sit straight up in bed and wonder out loud, "Who is this guy?"

 I hope so.

No more hurting people. Peace.



                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment