Friday, March 22, 2019

Sewing On Sequins






As I snuggle with my little three-legged pal, Skip, from across the street, I'm reminded that we're all missing something. Is a three- legged dog unlucky? How about a dog with five legs? What's fair? Fairer?

Pal, I'll have to argue that there's no such thing as fairer. Either it's fair or it's not. While I'm picking semantics fights, let me say that nothing's fair. Somebody's always got more. Somebody's always got less.

Before this becomes a physics fight, let me remind myself that I'm here alone. It wouldn't be fair, pardon the pun, to ascribe the other side of this squabble to you. There is no you. Well, I suppose if you're reading this dribble, you're you!

I need a drink.




                                  


No comments:

Post a Comment